Safety Bundle D
This training course provides an in-depth understanding of risks surrounding work with hazardous substances and how to undertake a COSHH assessment by identifying the risks and control measures needed. Participants will also understand the process of preventing infections from spreading including proper handwashing procedures, wound dressing, cleaning activities, and waste disposal.
On completion, participants will have the knowledge and practical skills to deal with emergencies, assess potential hazards and control risks to ensure their safety.
Safety Bundle D
Two Individually Certificated Health and Safety courses completed in one full-day session. 2 Course Bundle - COSHH Awareness & Infection Control.
* Understand legal obligations with regard to chemicals and substances
* State consequences of poor chemicals and substances controls
* Work safely with chemicals and substances within their working environment
* Identify problems associated with chemicals used in their home environment.
* State the obligations and that of employers with regard to infection control.
* Understand the consequences of poor infection control practice.
* State the actions to be taken in relation to the infection control requirements put in place within their working environment.
* Identify the correct actions with regard to a range of different infection control situations.
How is this course delivered?
We discuss your organisation's needs via email, phone call or video call, and we agree on the best method to use for your clients, either online via zoom call or at your business premises.
For training held online via Zoom video, an invite is sent to all registrants in advance of starting the course.
The assessment is a test questionnaire where the required mark is 75%, with three chances to pass.
Accredited Electronic Certificates (e-Certificates) are sent by email to all attendees who have completed and passed the course.