This course introduces participants to the principles of Equality and Diversity and their importance in organisations such as the workplace and learning environments. It provides an understanding of the legal and moral obligations of an employee to recognise the best practices. Participants will also look at ways of adapting personal style to presenting a positive image.
Two Individually Certificated courses completed in one full-day session. 2 Course Bundle - Equality and Diversity & Effective Communication.
Equality and Diversity
* Equality and diversity at work
* Key anti-discrimination legislation
* The impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
* Their legal rights and responsibilities
* The benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations.
* The importance of effective communication at work
* How to meet communication and language needs, wishes and preferences of individuals
* How to promote effective communication
* The principles and practices relating to confidentiality
* The importance of handling information correctly
How is this course delivered?
We discuss your organisation's needs via email, phone call or video call, and we agree on the best method to use for your clients, either online via zoom call or at your business premises.
For training held online via Zoom video, an invite is sent to all registrants in advance of starting the course.
The assessment is a test questionnaire where the required mark is 75%, with three chances to pass.
Accredited Electronic Certificates (e-Certificates) are sent by email to all attendees who have completed and passed the course.