Level 1 Fire Safety Awareness
This course teaches participants about the fire risks in work premises and the safety measures that should be in place to control them. It explains the legal responsibilities of everyone, the common causes of fires and how to prevent them, what fire safety arrangements are necessary, and the importance of following emergency procedures.
* List the obligations and that of employers with regard to fire safety
* Describe actions to be taken in the event of a fire occurring at work
* Identify the correct fire extinguisher for use on a range of different fires
* Describe how fires occur and spread
* Describe how they can reduce the risk of fire occurring.
* Understand how they may reduce the threat of fire in their homes
* (Level 2) Understand the duties that are undertaken by the fire marshal.
How is this course delivered?
We discuss your organisation's needs via email, phone call or video call, and we agree on the best method to use for your clients, either online via zoom call or at your business premises.
For training held online via Zoom video, an invite is sent to all registrants in advance of starting the course.
The assessment is a test questionnaire where the required mark is 75%, with three chances to pass.
Accredited Electronic Certificates (e-Certificates) are sent by email to all attendees who have completed and passed the course.