Safety Bundle B
This training course provides an in-depth understanding of health and safety for the workplace and will develop participants knowledge and skills in key areas such as - legislation, best practice and safety measures, Infection Control, and Health & Safety. On completion, participants will have the knowledge and practical skills to deal with emergencies, assess potential hazards and control risks to ensure their safety.
Safety Bundle B
Two Individually Certificated Health and Safety courses completed in one full-day session. 2 Course Bundle - Infection Control & Health and Safety.
* State the obligations and that of employers with regard to infection control.
* Understand the consequences of poor infection control practice.
* State the actions to be taken in relation to the infection control requirements put in place within their working environment.
* Identify the correct actions with regard to a range of different infection control situations.
Health & Safety
* State the legal obligations of themselves and their employers with regard to health and safety
* Recognise a range of hazards in their working environment
* Recognise a range of harms that could be caused by hazards in their working environment
* Explain the importance of following hazard controls that have been put in place.
How is this course delivered?
We discuss your organisation's needs via email, phone call or video call, and we agree on the best method to use for your clients, either online via zoom call or at your business premises.
For training held online via Zoom video, an invite is sent to all registrants in advance of starting the course.
The assessment is a test questionnaire where the required mark is 75%, with three chances to pass.
Accredited Electronic Certificates (e-Certificates) are sent by email to all attendees who have completed and passed the course.